- Huge bay window provides 402 sq. in. of wide-open viewing for a remarkable fire presentation.
- Furniture-quality manufacturing for true architectural fit and finish.
- Concealed easy-access control panel allows for seamless décor integration.
- Clean, simple lines and finished back allow for placement of stove in open spaces.
- Includes a standard orifice kit that allows the stove to be installed with a choice of heat outputs - 33,000 or 40,000 BTUs.
- Durable, high-efficiency 500-sq.-in. heat exchanger for dependable, even heating.
- Heavy-duty steel construction ensures stability and durability.
Ease of Operation
- 150-CFM variable speed blower provides optimal and steady heat circulation.
- Integrated plug for remote thermostat hookup eliminates external
- No hearth pad required when installed on non-combustible floor or carpet with less than 1-1/2" pile.